FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS IN GARDNER Kansas
At Stockton & Stern, our family law attorneys in Gardner and Leawood are committed to providing caring guidance to individuals and families throughout eastern Kansas.
We know how hard it is to deal with the legal, financial and emotional concerns that come with any family law issue. You can count on us to be at your side every step along the way as we come up with customized solutions that work for you. We do not practice one-size-fits-all law. We take the time to listen to you, and we personalize our approach based on your needs.
Honest And Compassionate Family Law Guidance
Guided by our own faith and values, we strive to provide our clients with honest counsel and real solutions. With more than 10 years of experience, our lawyers guide Kansas families when they have the following family law concerns:
- Divorce: From division of marital property to spousal support or alimony and beyond, we will help you in preparing for a divorce and planning for the future. We are experienced at helping individuals through complex divorces involving businesses and high-value assets.
- Child custody and visitation: Coming up with the right parenting plan and visitation schedule is a key component in divorce cases and paternity actions.
- Child support: While child support is based on state guidelines, we will help you work with the formula as necessary in order to properly provide for your children.
- Paternity actions: We know you are looking for answers. We will help you get those answers and plan for a better future.
- Domestic violence: Incidents of domestic violence can tear a family apart. We can help you obtain protective orders, also known as restraining orders, as well as represent you if you find yourself charged with a domestic violence crime.
- Grandparent rights: Every family is different. If you are a grandparent actively involved in your grandchild's life, we can help you protect your rights and petition the court for a grandparent visitation plan.
- Prenuptial agreements: This can be a valuable tool for protecting assets and ensuring a mutual understanding prior to marriage.
- Stepparent adoptions: You have raised your stepchild just as you would your own child. Now you want to make it official. You want all of the rights and responsibilities of a birth parent. We can guide you through the stepparent adoption process.
Free Family Law Consultation
Want to meet with a trusted divorce lawyer? Call 913-856-2828 or send an email.